1. David is 56. He has already lost some teeth and three more are loose.
2. He goes to a dentists and is told: “David, you need implants and bone grafting. The process will take at least a year and cost 70.000 €”
3. Furthermore, David is warned of increased risk during bone grafting and implantation since he has diabetes and is a smoker.
4. He is disappointed and worried. How will he eat and smile in the future? And where could he get 70.000 € for the treatment? And what if it’s not successful?
5. In his desperation David begins googling for a reasonable alternative.
6. Finally he finds Dr. Ihde’s videos. He collects information and sets an appointment.
7. He receives implants on the first day of treatment and leaves the clinic three days later. He has strong, pearly white teeth and immediately eats a juicy beef steak.
8. David is a typical patient for Dr. Stefan Ihde. He has now been chewing and smiling with his new teeth for 9 years.
Just like Russell:
“What I can say about my immediate load implants is that the only thing I missed during the last 11 years
were all my control check-up appointments, because everything is fine with my implants.”
Sidmouth, Devon, UK
Dental implants are artificial roots for teeth. Picture it as a screw that is inserted into the jaw bone.
Traditional (2 phase) implantation uses cancellous bones to fixate the implants. Often this bone layer decreases with age or through diseases such as osteoporosis. Immediate Load Implantation bypasses this bone area altogether and uses the cortical bones underneath the cancellous bones.
If the story above seems familiar to you, it is time to contact us with details about your case. After you have made your appointment you will regain your strong bite and smile within just a few days.